Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm so funny--unintentionally, but I'll take it. :)


Yesterday was Trunk or Treat for our ward (yes, a week early) and I took the kids (Trevor had to work). Brayden was a zombie/mummy; Daniel was an alligator; Sarah was a bunny. (Don't they look CUTE?!) I decided to dress up also in a costume I made for Trevor years ago (details at the end, I don't want to ruin the story). So anyway, I was talking to my friend Donelle and said that I was "over the moon" about maybe going to Washington DC in a couple of weeks to see Holly, Scott and Noah sealed. She started laughing hysterically and I asked why, she looked at me and said, "You're dressed as a cow!" I had forgotten about my costume when I said that. We had a good laugh. :)

2 comments:

Tracking the Wolfes said...

Adorable kiddos! I'll cross my fingers that we get to see you at the sealing!!!

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

Hi Julie...thanks so much :) The kids look darling!