Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Watch "According to Jim" tomorrow night (June 2nd)...see why below!

Ok, I was not a big follower of "According to Jim", but my sister Joan and my sister-in-law Becky and her daughter (my niece, of course) Tali wanted to experience a television show taping while we were in Los Angeles together last September. We went and saw a taping of "According to Jim" and I was surprised by how HILARIOUS this episode was. We have been waiting and waiting for it to air and finally, FINALLY, it is airing tomorrow night on ABC. It will be the 1st episode of the two back-to-back episodes on ABC. 7pm MST and 8pm PST. Go watch! It will be worth it! ;)

In other news (and I will blog about this tomorrow)...drum-roll...Daniel lost his first tooth tonight! He looks so cute with that little gap in his teeth. Two other teeth are wiggly. Brayden would want you to know that he has 3 loose teeth also. :) I will post a photo tomorrow. :)

Goodnight for now!
Julie

1 comment:

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

We love this show! Thanks for visiting our blog all the time!