Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Big Girl Bed!

I found this fabulous deal on our local classifieds website and got this Princess bed frame with the bedding included for $30!! We already had a mattress (crib size) and I didn't have to disassemble the bed to get it into the minivan, so it was a very easy thing to put it all together in Sarah's room.

I was nervous about the first night, but Sarah was so excited about her new big girl bed, that she stayed in it after I told her to and slept through the night the two nights she's slept in it!! We took apart the crib this morning. It was all very bittersweet as all of my kids have used the crib, but at the same time I was glad to see it go. It was barely holding together and we needed to get rid of it.

This video is of her getting into the bed the first time. "Goodnight, Mom." So cute! :)


1 comment:

Scott and Holly said...

Hey Jube! What's your phone number? I want to see if you can come Nov. 7th! Holly 3